I thought it would be fun and little different if I were to do the 30 beauty question tag and I have done this in the past, I thought I would be interesting to see if my answers have changed. Let me know your answers to some of these questions in the comments below.
1. Do you remember your first Makeup item?
I unfortunately I don’t, my memory is the worst.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that does what you want?
3. What foundation coverage do you prefer?
I still really love a medium to full coverage and probably always will
4. Favourite high end brand?
I definitely have to say Too Faced
5. What brands have you wanted to try, but still haven’t?
There are still so many brands that I want to try and haven’t yet, but these are the ones I really want to try; Tarte, Zoeva, Charlotte Tilbury and Hourglass
6. Favourite drugstore brand?
This one is really tough because I don’t find myself sticking to one brand anymore, just because all the drugstore brands are really upping their game, but I own the most L’Oreal products
7. Do you wear false eyelashes?
I do wear them more than I use to, but it’s more for taking pictures or when I’m going out
8. Is there any makeup that you can’t leave the house without?
This is so difficult for me because I rarely leave the house without a full face on, but I would say foundation or highlight
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
10. How often do you shop for makeup?
I’m always looking for new products to test, but I don’t necessarily buy, so maybe every 2 -3 weeks
11. Do you have a budget?
I don’t give myself a budget I just spend when I feel like I can
12. Do you utilise reward cards and sales when shopping for makeup?
I have most reward cards, I have one for; Boots, SpaceN.K, Debenhams and Superdrug
13. What products do you buy the most of?
I own the most lipsticks, so I’m going to assume that I buy the most of those
14. Is there a brand you can’t stand?
I can’t think of a single brand
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients like parabens or sulphate?
I don’t really take notice of things like that, I probably should, but I don’t
16. Do you have a favourite place to purchase cosmetics from?
Generally Boots is my go-to. but I’ve been trying to shop in Superdrug more, as they have some different brands
17. Do you like try new skincare products?
I enjoy trying any new products
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
I really like Original Source shower gels and I have been enjoying Zoella’s bath range recently
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which one would you choose?
This is too hard I love so many brands, but I think it would be Nars
20. Which brand do you think has the best packaging?
I still stand by my previous answer and that is Too Faced
21. Which Celebrity always has great makeup?
I really love Kylie makeup, she always looks so flawless
22. Do you belong to an online makeup community?
23. 5 favourite beauty gurus?
Shaanox, Tati, Bella Fiori, NickieTutorials and Jeffree Star
24. Do you like multifunctional products like cheek and lip stains?
They aren’t my favourite
25. How clumsy are you when applying makeup?
I’m can be super clumsy, I might drop my concealer wand on my lap or somehow find a way to ruin my makeup
26. Do you use makeup base/ primer for the eyes?
I rarely use primer, but I have started using concealer on my lids to prime them for eyeshadow
27. How many hair products do you use on a daily basis?
I use a hair oil after I wash my hair, but that’s not everyday
28. What do you apply first, foundation or concealer?
I still do concealer first
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I have definitely thought about it and it’s still something I consider
30. What do you love about makeup?
I love that it helps my confidence when I wear it and that it’s an incredible creative outlet for anyone
Thanks for reading, I hope you guys enjoyed this little insight and if you did then give it a like, leave a comment and share. Thanks again guys and I’ll speak to you.